1.21.2009

he paints the sky for me to see..


"Praise the Lord, when your hope is gone

Everything fades but our love shines on

Like waves on the ocean singing old songs

Like waves on the ocean breaking beyond

So faint the impatient can’t hear

The sound of the one without years

The culmination of every child’s tears

Form tide breaking on the eternal lands

Time stands still

In the moment when we are healed"

josh garrels has been the soundtrack to my life recently. his music is incredible, if you have never heard it.. listen now!
simplicity is the most beautiful and one of the most difficult things to accomplish. oh, to give up the things of this world.

i took that picture on my way back to school this weekend. God provided me entertainment for my drive home with a breath taking sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment