2.05.2009

God-breathed.

cold mornings- not my favorite, especially when having to walk to class.
but a beautiful piece of imagery was pointed out to me that makes the morning walk a little sweeter...

2 Timothy 3:16-17 speaks about God's word being "God-breathed". what a beautiful picture this is.. God breathing his words into a book for us.
Now every time i catch a glimpse of my breath while walking on a cold morning, i can't help but picture our GOD breathing his words to us! how often i forget that He is not a God that created me and then moved on, but he is a God that desires me. He longs for me to long for him.

"For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him." 2 Chronicles 16:9


"we have been blessed, why? to be a blessing to others..."
-the fuel and the flame

1 comment:

  1. Such a good illustration, I'm so glad i can walk with you on those cold mornings =) You're amazing! I love you

    ReplyDelete